Settlement of long pending genuine demands of the railway employees contained in the Strike Charter of Demands of the federation (AIRF)
All India Railwaymen’s FederationsD.O.No.AIRF/24(C)
Dated: August 30, 2016Resp. Shri Suresh Prabhu Ji
Sub: Settlement of long pending genuine demands of the railway employees contained in the Strike Charter of Demands of the federation (AIRF)
While thanking you for getting resolved amicably the issue of upgradation of Technicians, I seek your kind intervention in getting resolved amicably, the following genuine long pending demands of the railwaymen, contained in the Strike Charter of Demands of this federation, which are agitating badly the minds of the railwaymen and need to be resolved at an earliest:-
1. Replacement of GP Rs.4600 by GP Rs.4800 and granting of Group `B’ status for the staff now in GP Rs.4600.
2. Productivity-Linked Bonus(PLB) to railwaymen on enhanced ceiling from Rs.3500 to Rs.7000 w.e.f. 01.04.2014 – Ref.: MoF(Deptt. of Exp.), Government of India’s O.M.No.7/4/2014-E-III/A dated 29.08.2016.
3. Upgrading of Loco Pilot(Mail & Express) to GP Rs.4600.
4. Fixation formula for pay of Running Staff – “BP+DA (with 30% DA Element) = 262.5. In terms of para 12 of Gazette Notification, benefit of 14.29% has to be given in case of Running Staff, i.e. 14.29% of 262.5=37.51. Thus 262.5+37.51=3.01. So, fitment for Running Staff should be 3 times in place of 2.95 times as communicated earlier”.
5. Granting of parity to the Stenographers working in Indian Railways at par with those of working in the Secretariat
6. Regularization of the Course Completed Act Apprentices in the Railways.
7. Absorption of the Substitutes in the Railways
8. Absorption of the Quasi-Administrative Staff(working in the Union and Federation Offices) in the Railways
It would be highly appreciated, if you kindly intervene in the matter and get resolved amicably; long pending genuine demands of the railwaymen at an earliest possible.
With Kind Regards!
(Shiva Gopal Mishra)