CONFEDERATION NATIONAL SECRETARIAT DECIDED TO ORGANIZE NATION WIDE CAMPAIGN AND PROTEST PROGRAMME AGAINST THE NEGATIVE ATTITUDE OF THE NDA GOVERNMENT TOWARDS CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES DEMANDS
2015 NOVEMBER 2nd TO 6th
INTENSIVE CAMPAIGN AMONG THE CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES BY ORGANIZING GENERAL BODY MEETINGS, CONVENTIONS, OFFICE TO OFFICE SQUAD WORK, DISTRIBUTION OF PHAMPLETS AND POSTERING
2015 NOVEMBER 6th
NATIONWIDE MASS DHARNA AT ALL IMPORTANT CENTRES
2015 NOVEMBER 19th
(a) MASSIVE DHARNA AT JANTAR MANTAR, NEW DELHI. ALL NATIONAL JOINT COUNCIL OF ACTION LEADERS (RAILWAY, DEFENCE & CONFEDERATION) AND ALL STANDING COUNCIL MEMBER WILL SIT ON DHARNA.
(b) NATIONWIDE PROTEST DEMONSTRATIONS IN FRONT OF ALL WORK SPOTS AND OFFICES.
The National Secretariat Meeting of the Confederation held at Hyderabad on 09th October 2015 while endorsing the decision of the National Joint Council of Action (Railway, Defence & Confederation) to organize massive protest dharna at Jantar Mantar, New Delhi on 19th November 2015 and also Nationwide Protest Demonstration in front of all works spot & offices, has decided to further intensify the protest action against the negative attitude of the NDA Government by organizing the following programmes: -
(1) 2015 November 2nd to 6th - Campaign Week.
(2) 2015 November 6th – Nationwide Mass Dharna at all Important centres.
The Campaign and Protest Dharna will be organized mainly on the following three issues: -
(1) Non Settlement of any of the legitimate demands raised by the JCM Staff Side, National Council by the NDA Government.
(2) Causing engineered delay by the Government in the submission of 7th CPC report by granting four months extension upto 31st December 2015, even when the Pay Commission was ready to submit its report within the stipulated time i.e. 28th August 2015.
(3) Unwarranted intervention of the Finance Ministry in the independent functioning of the Pay Commission by issuing a statement asking the 7th CPC to factor into its report the fiscal concern of the government and thereby to pressurize the commission not to recommend wage rise on the basis of a sound and scientific formulation.
All affiliated organizations and C-O-Cs are requested to implement the above campaign and protest programme throughout the country in a most befitting manner.