Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Pension and Pensioners’ Welfare
Lok Nayak Bhavan, Khan Market,
New Delhi, the 29th September, 2015
Sub: Minutes of the Review Meeting on ‘Anubhav’ held on 22.9.2015 at Sardar Patel Bhawan, New Delhi – reg.
The undersigned is directed to enclose herewith minutes of the review meeting on ‘Anubhav’ held on 22nd September, 2015 for information and appropriate action.
2. This issues with the approval of Joint Secretary (Pension).
Dy. Secretary to the Govt, of IndiaEncl as above:
Minutes of the ‘Anubhav’ Review Meeting held on 22.9.2015 at Sardar Patel Bhawan, New Delhi
List of participants is enclosed.
In her opening remarks Smt.Vandana Sharma, Joint Secretary (Pension) informed all participants about the present status of write-ups in ‘Anubhav’. She explained that the purpose of ‘Anubhav’ is to develop a feel good factor at individual level and create wealth of data base over a period of time for future use. She requested the Ministries / Departments to increase the number by publishing all the write-ups that are uploaded and try to reduce the rejection.
2.Problems being faced by the Ministries / Departments in increasing the number of write-ups were discussed with representatives of each Ministry / Department. Representative of Ministry of Earth Science wanted guidelines on the format and content of write-ups that could be of help to motivate the retiring employees. He was informed that there are guidelines on what not to write. There can be no guidelines for write-up which mainly is a experience sharing instrument.
3.Ministry of Railways wanted the facility may be created so that write-ups pertaining to subordinate/attached offices may transfer automatically to the concerned instead of routing through main Ministry. For this purpose a column in the employee’s form shall be added as “subordinate offices”. It was assured that the facility will be created. Railways also informed that Chief Zonal Officers have been conveyed to bring motivation among employees at zonal level on ‘Anubhav’. Welfare Inspectors have also been encouraged to educate the MTS at Zonal level for writing in ‘Anubhav’
4.Ministry of Home Affairs suggested that facility to edit the write-ups at the level of Head of Office and HOD may be given so that the objectionable paragraph in the write-up could be deleted and the entire write-up is not rejected. It was explained that this facility has not been allowed with the intention that the employees submission should not be modified. MHA also suggested that the officers of the rank of Director and above retiring in the Ministries /Departments may be reminded by Deptt. of P&PW to submit their write-ups. It is informed such requests would be sent to Ministries / Departments who are enlisted in the Bhavishya Portal.
MHA also suggested that there should be a facility to upload the write-ups in Hindi, It was assured that this facility would be provided shortly.
5.Ministry of information & Broadcasting was requested to provide material which would motivate the retiring employees to contribute in ‘Anubhav’.
6.While taking the stock of the status of write-ups published by the Ministries, it was brought out that the employees have been informed of ‘Anubhav’ but it is difficult to get write-ups from them at the time of their retirement. It was suggested that the sensitization of the employees may be done by organizing workshops by the Ministry / Department for their employees as well as attached and subordinate offices, Deptt. of Pension & PW would provide the necessary handholding for conducting such workshops. In addition instructions may be send to all field offices / attached offices for bringing awareness among their employees about ‘Anubhav’. It was also suggested that the respective DDOs of Ministries may be directed to motivate employees for submitting write-ups at the time of furnishing Form 5 for pension.
7.The officers present were apprised of the new feature of uploading audio file in ‘Anubhav’ and the process to do so was demonstrated. They were requested to organize Pre-retirement Counseling (PRC) and Training of Trainer (TOT) workshops also for their employees including attached / subordinate offices. The necessary support for such workshop would be provided by Department of Pension & Pensioners Welfare. –
8.Joint Secretary (Pension) reiterated that there is need to increase the number of published write-ups in ‘Anubhav’ and so the rejections should be avoided as far as possible, it was added that Para Military Forces, Posts, Railways, C8DT and CBEC are being expected to add maximum number as they have huge number of employees.
Ministry /Department wise details of officers attending meeting on 22.91015
Deptt. of Pension & P.W.
1. Smt. Vandana Sharma, Joint Secretary (P)
2. Smt. Seema Gupta, Dy. Secretary (PW)
3. Smt. Neeru Goel, Under Secretary
4. Shri Randhir Patel, Deputy Secretary, Ministry of Earth Science
5. Shri P.K. Srivastava, Dy. Secretary, Deptt. of Science & Technology
6. Shri Sanjeev Kumar Singh, Joint Director, Directorate General of HRD, CBEC, Deptt. of Revenue
7. Sh. Narain Das, Joint Secretary Department of Commerce
8. Mr. Sunil Kumar, Asst Director Ministry of Tourism
9. Shri K.N. Soren, Section Officer Ministry of Environment & Forests
10. Shri Pradeep Kumar, Director (Establishment)Department of Posts
11. Shri Amit Pankaj, Arkp (Pension), Deptt. of Posts
12. Shri Rahul Rajput, Ministry of Finance, Enforcement Directorate
13. Shri A.K. Banerjee, Section Officer, Ministry of Home Affairs
14. Shri Subhendu Hota, Under Secretary, Ministry of Home Affairs
15. Shri Ajit Kumar, Dy. Secretary, Ministry of Labour & Employment
16. Ms. Parveen Gupta, Dy. Secretary (Admn), Deptt. of Heavy Industry
17. Shri S.P.Katnauria, Director Ministry of Textiles
18. Shri Arvind Mukherjee, Dy. Secretary, Ministry of Urban Development
19. Shri Anup Pant, Under Secretary, Ministry of Civil Aviation
20. Shri Deepak.Israni, Dy. Secretary, Ministry of Information & Broadcasting
21. Shri D.K. Verma, Dy. Secretary, CBDT, Deptt. of Revenue, North Block, New Delhi
22. Shri Mohinder Kumar, Dy. Commandant, CRPF
23. Shri Ateesh Singh, Director, Deptt. of Financial Services
24. Shri S. Pal, Joint Director, Ministry of Railways, Railway Board
25. Shri N.K. Sharma, Under Secretary, Ministry of Railways,
26. Ms. Lakshmi, Programmer, Ministry of Railways